Natural Born Killers
7,6 107 352
oceny
7,6 10 1 107352
7,5 31
ocen krytyków
Urodzeni mordercy
powrót do forum filmu Urodzeni mordercy

Scenariusz do filmu tworzył Tarantino? Dlaczego nie jest wymieniony?

ocenił(a) film na 10
marybartkowska

Wklejam Ci tu wyjaśnienie;)
Jeśli będziesz chciała poczytać o filmie więcej, tu masz link do całości" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110632/faq

I've heard Quentin Tarantino hated the film. Is this accurate?

No, it's a common mistake made by Tarantino fans. Initially, as explained above, Tarantino did try to block the film from going into production, but that was only because he wanted to direct it himself, and because he regretted selling it so cheaply to Jane Hamsher and Don Murphy. As time passed, however and Oliver Stone came on-board, Tarantino made peace with the fact that the film was no longer his.

In the 1998 book Quentin Tarantino: Interviews, edited by Gerald Peary, there is a 1993 interview between Graham Fuller and Tarantino about NBK, which occurred just prior to the theatrical release of the film. In that interview, Tarantino is quoted as saying,

I had bad feelings about Natural Born Killers for a long, long time, but I've come to terms with them now. I got together with Oliver Stone recently. I haven't read his version of the script, but in the course of talking to him, I realized something that helped defuse my feelings about it. Where you can see some affinity between Tony Scott and me, there's really none between Oliver and me in terms of what I am trying to do with my movies and what he's trying to do with his [...] To me, Oliver's films are very similar to the kind of films that Stanley Kramer used to make in the fifties and sixties, the big difference being that Kramer was kind of a clumsy filmmaker, and Oliver is cinematically brilliant. [...] It's not going to be my movie, it's going to be Oliver's, and God bless him. I hope he does a good job with it. If I wasn't emotionally attached to it, I'm sure I would find it very interesting. If you like my stuff, you might not like this movie. But if you like his stuff, you're probably going to love it. It might be the best thing he's ever done, but not because of anything to do with me. Apparently, he's planning stuff that's going to put JFK to shame as far as experiments. I actually can't wait to see it, to tell you the truth.

Also taken from Peary's 1998 book, in an interview with David Wild in late 1994, Tarantino was asked if he had seen the film. He replied, "No. It's just kind of out there and it doesn't have anything to do with me. I don't think I'll get much credit, and I don't think I'll get much blame. I'm definitely not looking for either. If you like it, then that's Oliver. If you don't like it, that's Oliver too."

More recently, while promoting Grindhouse on a talk radio show in 2007, Tarantino stated that when he sat down to watch the film, he was enjoying it until the "terrible Mallory Knox sitcom thing." He also went on to say that he has never watched the film beyond that part. When asked if he would ever direct his own Natural Born Killers, Tarantino said that he'd come to terms with Stone's version and that he would just let it be.

ocenił(a) film na 7
Buba_KAD

Danke, lubię być świadoma ;D To trochę jak nie przyznać się do kalekiego i zgwałconego przez świat dziecka, smutno mi się zrobiło.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones